Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Italian Style Parchment-Wrapped Salmon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Italian Style Parchment-Wrapped Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Style Parchment-Wrapped Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most likely choose many items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One heart-healthy option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to italian style parchment-wrapped salmon recipe. You can have italian style parchment-wrapped salmon using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Italian Style Parchment-Wrapped Salmon:
- Take 1 of cut Raw salmon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of a–White wine or sake.
- Take 1 tsp of a–Olive oil.
- You need 2 slice of b–Sliced garlic.
- You need 2 of 5 cm rosemary stalks, 2 to 3 basil leaves b–Your choice of herbs (rosemary, basil, etc.).
- Use 1 of to bake together with salmon Your choice of mushrooms, bell peppers, etc..
- Take of Balsamic vinegar.
- Take 1 large of enough to wrap the salmon Parchment paper or aluminum foil.
Steps to make Italian Style Parchment-Wrapped Salmon:
- Season the salmon liberally with salt and pepper. Place the salmon on a piece of aluminum foil or parchment paper on a bed of the "a" ingredients, then top with the "b" ingredients..
- Securely seal the aluminum foil or paper. I twisted the ends. Bake in an oven for 10 to 12 minutes at 430F/220C..
- When it's done baking, squeeze a lemon over the top and bon appetit! Use your choice of vegetables to bake together with the salmon such as bell peppers or mushrooms..
- Try it with some balsamic vinegar drizzled on top before serving..
If you find this Italian Style Parchment-Wrapped Salmon recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.