Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Veggie Egg Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Veggie Egg Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked veggie egg rolls recipe. To make baked veggie egg rolls you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Veggie Egg Rolls:
- Take 4 of bell peppers, (green, red, yellow, orange) diced.
- You need 1 of sweet onion, diced.
- Use 1-2 of jalapeno, diced.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Southwest Seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Take 2 cups of broccoli slaw.
- Provide 2 cups of Cheddar Cheese, shredded, fat-free.
- You need 1 of small can green chilis.
- You need 1 of tomato, chopped.
- Use 1 package of egg roll skins.
- Provide 1 of egg white, lightly beaten.
Instructions to make Baked Veggie Egg Rolls:
- Spray skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Saute peppers, onion and jalapenos for 2-3 minutes. Add Southwest seasoning and garlic powder mix well..
- Add broccoli slaw and continue cooking until tender..
- Remove from heat and let cool..
- Mix with tomatoes, chili, and cheese..
- Preheat oven to 350 F, spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Add 1/4 cup of mixture to egg roll skin. Follow instructions on package for folding and rolling, place on cookie sheet..
- Brush with egg white. Bake for 10 minutes. Flip each egg roll and return to oven. Bake another 10-15 minutes until desired crispiness..
If you find this Baked Veggie Egg Rolls recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.