Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Oats Tomato Khichdi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Oats Tomato Khichdi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oats Tomato Khichdi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oats tomato khichdi recipe. To make oats tomato khichdi you only need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oats Tomato Khichdi:
- Use 1 cup of roasted Oats.
- Get 1 cup of chopped vegetables – beans, carrots, peas, cauliflower.
- Get 1 of small potato chopped.
- Get 1 of chopped onion.
- Take 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- Provide 2 of big tomato chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Take of Curry leaves (few).
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 pinch of Asafoetida.
- Get of Mint leaves and lemon for garnish.
- Use 2 1/2 cup of water.
Instructions to make Oats Tomato Khichdi:
- Dry roast the Oats for 2 minutes..
- Heat oil in a kadai. Then add chopped onion, ginger, cumin seeds stir it continuously, then add curry leaves, Asafoetida and chopped tomato, add salt to taste, cook it. Then add chopped vegetables, cover and cook until tender on low flame..
- Then pour the water, now keep the flame high, till it reaches boiling point then add oats and ghee mix well cook for about another 3 minutes. Decorate with mint leaves and lemon. Serve hot with tomato sauce..
If you find this Oats Tomato Khichdi recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.