Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Egg Drop Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Drop Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. These types of nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg drop soup recipe. You can have egg drop soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Egg Drop Soup:
- Take 24 ounces of chicken stock.
- Get 3 of " piece of fresh ginger, peeled and sliced in half.
- Take 1 of scallion, sliced. Separate white parts from green ends.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of fine ground white pepper.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of fine ground sea salt.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of tumeric.
- Get 1 tablespoon of corn starch.
- Get 2 of large eggs, beaten.
Steps to make Egg Drop Soup:
- In large stock pan add broth, ginger, white part of scallion, salt, pepper and tumeric. Bring to boil over medium heat. Once it boils reduce to simmer..
- Simmer for 1/2 an hour. Remove ginger. Add in sesame oil. Remove 1/2 cup of broth and set aside..
- Add corn starch to reserved broth and mix well. Add back to broth in saucepan..
- Bring broth back up to a low boil. Cook 2 minutes. Using chopsticks, add beaten eggs whisking rapidly with chopsticks. Serve immediately. Garnish with scallion greens..
If you find this Egg Drop Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.