Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Parmesan Garlic Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parmesan Garlic Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you need to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to parmesan garlic salmon recipe. You can have parmesan garlic salmon using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Parmesan Garlic Salmon:
- Prepare 6 oz of Salmon potion of.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of butter Light.
- Get 1 Tbsp of parmesan cheese grated.
- Use 1 Clove of garlic , grated.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Provide to taste of Black Pepper Ground ,.
- You need to taste of Salt ,.
Steps to make Parmesan Garlic Salmon:
- Preheat Oven to 170C..
- Mix the butter, Parmesan cheese, grated garlic, lemon juice, pepper and salt in a bowl to make a paste..
- Cut a piece of foil large enough for the Salmon. Place the salmon on the foil paper..
- Spread the paste on top of the salmon..
- Cut another piece of foil paper large enough to cover the salmon and fold up the sides. Place it on a baking tray and bake for about 30min..
If you find this Parmesan Garlic Salmon recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.