Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic Butter Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Butter Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic butter salmon recipe. You can cook garlic butter salmon using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Butter Salmon:
- Use 2 of Salmon fillets.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic mashed.
- Get 2 tbsps of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbsps of butter.
- Provide to taste of Salt pepper and.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Use 1/4 tsp of parsley.
Instructions to make Garlic Butter Salmon:
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- In a sauce pan over medium heat, combine the lemon juice and the mashed garlic. I let the lemon juice reduce down to about a tablespoon worth..
- Next add 2 tbsp worth of butter and let it melt together. The fragrance from the lemon, butter and garlic is just superbly delicious..
- Place the fillets skin side down on a baking tray and using a brush or spoon, brush each fillet with the garlic lemon butter. Season with some salt, pepper, the red pepper flakes and the parsley..
- Cover the fillets in foil and bake for around 15ishmins or until firm..
- Remove from oven and serve immediately..
- I served it with some fattoush salad, roasted capsicum hummus, beetroots with garlic yogurt and pita bread. It was a very satisfying meal.
If you find this Garlic Butter Salmon recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.