Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Peanut Butter Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Peanut Butter Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut Butter Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most likely purchase many items out of habit. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One healthy substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut butter pie recipe. You can have peanut butter pie using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Pie:
- Get 2 of baked deep dish pie shells.
- Get 3/4 cup of creamy peanut butter (for bottom layer).
- Take 1 cup of powdered sugar (for bottom layer).
- Provide 1/3 cup of cornstarch (for pudding layer).
- Provide 1/2 cup of sugar (for pudding layer).
- Take 2 cups of milk (for pudding layer).
- Take 3 of egg yolks (for pudding layer).
- Provide 3 Tbs. of creamy peanut butter (for pudding layer).
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Vanilla (for pudding layer).
- Take 2 Tbs. of butter (for pudding layer).
- Prepare 3 of egg whites (for meringue).
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar (for meringue).
- Take 1 Tbs. of vanilla (for meringue).
Steps to make Peanut Butter Pie:
- Bottom Layer: Use a fork to mash together the peanut butter and powdered sugar until mealy. Sprinkle most of it into the baked pie shells, but reserve a little to sprinkle on the top of the pies..
- Pudding Layer: On the stove, combine cornstarch, sugar, milk, and egg yolks. Whisk over medium high heat until pudding thickens. Remove from heat and add butter, vanilla and peanut butter. Pour pudding into pies..
- Meringue: Whip the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Mix in the sugar and vanilla. Spread onto the pies and top with reserve peanut butter and powdered sugar crumbles. Bake at 425 degrees for 2-3 minutes until lightly browned. Watch closely so they don't burn. Refrigerate pies for several hours or overnight..
If you find this Peanut Butter Pie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.