Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Roasted Salmon Fillet recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Salmon Fillet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Salmon Fillet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted salmon fillet recipe. You can have roasted salmon fillet using 2 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Salmon Fillet:
- Use of Salmon (2 pounds).
- Take of Lime juice Jalapeno Honey Garnish: , , minced (1 tbsp) (1 tbsp).
Instructions to make Roasted Salmon Fillet:
- Add all of marinate ingredients with the salmon in a ziplock bag and let it marinate for 1 hour..
- Next cut the salmon into 6 pieces then lined the parchment paper on the baking sheet and place the pieces of salmon on the pan..
- Add the lime juice, honey and the minced jalapeno on top of the salmon.
- Put the salmon in the oven for 10-15 mins..
- Then cover the salmon with aluminum foil for 5 mins..
- Take salmon out of the oven and serve to your guest with lime slices..
If you find this Roasted Salmon Fillet recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.