Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Healthy Winter Special Beetroot, Carrot Spinach Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Winter Special Beetroot, Carrot Spinach Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Winter Special Beetroot, Carrot Spinach Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you currently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy winter special beetroot, carrot spinach soup recipe. To cook healthy winter special beetroot, carrot spinach soup you only need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Winter Special Beetroot, Carrot Spinach Soup:
- Provide 1 cup of carrots finely chopped.
- Take 1 cup of Beetroot finely chopped.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes finely chopped.
- Use 1/4 cup of Spinach finely chopped.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper powder.
- Prepare 2-3 of Curry leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oil.
Steps to make Healthy Winter Special Beetroot, Carrot Spinach Soup:
- Chop all the vegetables finely and put in a cooker with little water approximately 1 cup or according to the thickness you want..
- Close the lid of the cooker and on the gas till 3-4 whistles.Off the gas. Cool the cooker and open it..
- Blend the soup with a blender or in a mixie jar..
- Transfer the soup in a bowl..
- In a pan heat oil and add curry leaves.saute and add the soup. Let it boil for 6 to 7 minutes..
- Add salt and pepper powder to taste..
- Off the gas and transfer the soup in a soup bowl..
- Serve hot soup immediately..
- Enjoy hot hot healthy soup in winters..
If you find this Healthy Winter Special Beetroot, Carrot Spinach Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.