Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Minestrone soup – classic winter warmer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minestrone soup – classic winter warmer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone soup – classic winter warmer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup – classic winter warmer recipe. You can have minestrone soup – classic winter warmer using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Minestrone soup – classic winter warmer:
- You need of Prepare the vegetables.
- Use 2 of celery.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- Use 1 of leek.
- Get 3 of carrots 🥕 🥕 🥕.
- Take of Tomato, potato, beans and stock.
- Provide 2 (400 ml) of cans of chopped tomatoes.
- Use 1 of large potato 🥔.
- Provide 1 (400 ml) of can of cannelloni beans, drained.
- Provide 1 litre of vegetable stock.
- You need 1 teaspoon of oregano 🌿.
- Prepare of Greens and pasta, rice or noodles.
- Use Half of a cabbage or seasonal greens.
- Get Handful of pasta, rice or noodles.
- Get of To serve.
- Use of Parmesan cheese.
- Get of Bread.
Instructions to make Minestrone soup – classic winter warmer:
- Slice celery lengthways and chop. Slice leek into quarters lengthways and chop. Chop onion, quarter carrots and chop.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil and add chopped vegetables. At this point add bay leaf and oregano. On a medium heat, cook for 15 mins until soft. Stir occasionaly.
- Chop the potato into 2cm chunks. Add to vegetables together with cannelloni beans, tomatoes and stock..
- Bring to boil then cover and leave to simmer for 30 mins.
- Chop half cabbage, kale or any leafy greens. Add to mix. Cook for further 8 mins..
- At same time add the pasta or rice. Today I had some noodles. Check cooking timing..
- That’s it. Serve with Parmesan shavings, basil, bread or whatever you fancy!!.
If you find this Minestrone soup – classic winter warmer recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.