Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Honey Curry Chicken Thighs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Honey Curry Chicken Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey Curry Chicken Thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey curry chicken thighs recipe. You can cook honey curry chicken thighs using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Curry Chicken Thighs:
- You need 8 of chicken thighs.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Honey.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Curry Powder.
- Use 3/4 cup of Soy Sauce.
- Get 1/4 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need can of cooking spray.
Steps to make Honey Curry Chicken Thighs:
- Mix together soy sauce, salt, pepper, garlic powder and only ONE HALF of the tablespoon of curry powder in a bowl. Mix until well blended..
- Place chicken in bowl or zip loc bag with mixture to marinade overnight or for at least 4 hours in refrigerator..
- After the allotted time, remove chicken from fridge and spray 9×13 pan with cooking spray..
- Remove chicken pieces from marinade and place in baking pan..
- Bake chicken at 350° for 45 minutes covered. While baking, mix the remaining curry powder and honey together..
- Microwave honey mixture 30 seconds for a more fluid consistency..
- After 45 minutes of baking uncover chicken and glaze chicken with honey mixture generously. Broil at 500° for 5 minutes or until chicken has turned golden brown..
- Once chicken is removed from oven you may sprinkle fresh or dried parsley on top for color and added flavor..
If you find this Honey Curry Chicken Thighs recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.