Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Yellow Thai Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yellow Thai Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yellow Thai Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yellow thai chicken curry recipe. You can cook yellow thai chicken curry using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Yellow Thai Chicken Curry:
- Provide of Chicken pieces.
- You need of Peas , fresh or frozen.
- Provide of Yellow Thai Curry Paste.
- Take of Fish Sauce.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Sugar (optional).
- You need of White Oil.
- Take of Basil , dried.
- Prepare of Chilli Flakes (optional).
- Get of Black Pepper Powder.
- You need of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare of Water.
Instructions to make Yellow Thai Chicken Curry:
- Microwave the peas for 4-5 mins, till they are just boiled. Drain and keep aside..
- In a non-stick wok, add 2 tbsp of oil. Then add the chicken, and season with salt and pepper. Fry till the chicken pieces turn white in colour. Remove, and set aside..
- In that same wok, add 1 tbsp oil..
- On medium heat, add in the yellow paste. Sauté for just about a minute, till an aroma develops..
- Now pour in the coconut milk, and bring it to a boil. Then add about 1/4 cup water..
- Now add in the chicken and the peas. Simmer for 1-2 mins..
- Season with salt. Also add basil and fish sauce..
- Cover the wok with a lid. Let this simmer for 3-4 mins..
- Finally, add in the sugar..
- Check to see if the chicken is cooked. If not, add a bit more water and cook for a few more mins..
- Adjust salt to taste..
- Serve over rice!.
If you find this Yellow Thai Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.