Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Salmon #HelpfulCook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Salmon #HelpfulCook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked salmon #helpfulcook recipe. You can have baked salmon #helpfulcook using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Salmon #HelpfulCook:
- Get 1 of fillet of salmon.
- Take 30 grams of butter.
- Provide 1 tsp of fresh finely chopped chives.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 of fresh chilli pepper, sliced.
- Take 10 grams of chopped broccoli.
- Use 10 grams of green beans.
- You need 5 grams of spinach.
- Get 1 of garlic clove, crushed inside skins.
- Get 1 (1 drop) of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 (1 slice) of lime.
Steps to make Baked Salmon #HelpfulCook:
- Pre-heat an oven to 220°C / 200°C fan..
- On a sheet of baking parchment or tin foil, pour the drop of oil into the centre..
- Lay the green beans, broccoli, and spinach on the sheet. Then place the salmon on top..
- Place the butter, chives, parsley, garlic clove and chilli..
- Lay the slice of lime on top, now wrap the salmon inside the sheet, making sure to create a bag, leaving room for the fish and veg to steam inside..
- Place in the oven and cook for 15-20mins or until cooked to your liking..
If you find this Baked Salmon #HelpfulCook recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.