Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup recipe. You can have sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup:
- You need 2 cup of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic puree.
- You need 10 of asparagus stalks.
- Get 1/2 of broccoli head.
- Take 1 of chopped up carrot.
- Get 1/2 of drained can sweetcorn.
- Get 100 grams of quark or other low fat cream cheese.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg (or grate your own)..
Instructions to make Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup:
- Turn your slow cooker onto low, and add the stock and garlic puree..
- Chop all your veggies and slow cook for around 6 hours..
- Blend your veggies up, and add your cream cheese. Blend again until smooth..
- Grate about 1/5 of a nutmeg (or about 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg) into your soup. I advise adding it gradually and testing until you are happy with the flavour..
- Serve and enjoy! For extra creaminess, add a swirl of creme fraiche or quark to the top when serving..
If you find this Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.