Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for To sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect To sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to To sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to to sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup recipe. You can have to sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare To sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup:
- Provide 1 carton of seafood stock/broth.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Use 1/2 pack of egg noodles.
- You need 1 lb of raw shrimp.
- Prepare 1 pack of froze veggies white/yellow corn asparagus carrot medley.
- Use 1 of whole precooked lemon pepper chicken (walmart) optional.
- Take 1 can of fire roasted tomatoes.
- Get 1 can of okra and tomatoes.
- Get 1 teaspoon of each basil, oregano, chives.
- Get to taste of black pepper fish seasoning and Cheyenne pepper.
Steps to make To sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup:
- If you didn't purchase deshelled/deveined shrimp then begin the process of deshelling and removing the tail.
- Add defrosted shrimp and all other ingredients to a large pot let simmer for about 20 minutes until veggies are soft and shrimp are pink.
- Add basil, chives and oregano, stir.
- Add pepper. Cheyenne pepper and fish seasoning to taste.
- Break about half one side of the precooked chicken into the pot and continue to let everything simmer for another 10 -15 minutes.
If you find this To sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.