Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cajun Oven Baked Steak and Veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cajun Oven Baked Steak and Veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun oven baked steak and veggies recipe. To cook cajun oven baked steak and veggies you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cajun Oven Baked Steak and Veggies:
- Prepare 12 oz. of beef loin steak (new York strip).
- Provide 1/4 head of broccoli.
- Take 1/4 head of cauliflower.
- Use 1 of carrot.
- Use 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- You need 4 tablespoons of Cajun Seasoning or:.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Cayenne Pepper.
- Use 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of onion powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Use 2 teaspoons of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of thyme.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
Instructions to make Cajun Oven Baked Steak and Veggies:
- Assemble your cajun seasoning if you do not have any ready made. Lay down a sheet of tinfoil and spray it with cooking spray. Pat down your steak with paper towel and put on top of tinfoil, rub your seasoning into both sides and the edges then seal the tinfoil and let marinate in the seasoning for 3+ hours..
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Take seasoned steak out of the fridge and let it get to room temperature before cooking. Sear both sides of the steak on a hot grill/stove for 2 minutes a side then cook in oven for 15 minutes. Wrap steak in tinfoil again and cook for an additional 10+ minutes (depending on how well you want your steak cooked).
- Chop up all of your vegetables. While steak is cooking, melt butter and pour over top of vegetables in a microwave safe steaming bowl. Mix in the butter so it covers everything then steam the veggies in the microwave for 4-5 minutes. Add extra cajun seasoning to the veggies if desired..
- Remove your steak from the oven and veggies from the microwave. Let both rest for at least 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.
If you find this Cajun Oven Baked Steak and Veggies recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.