Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup recipe. You can cook sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup:
- Prepare 2 cup of vegetable stock.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic puree.
- Use 10 of asparagus stalks.
- You need 1/2 of broccoli head.
- Prepare 1 of chopped up carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 of drained can sweetcorn.
- Get 100 grams of quark or other low fat cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg (or grate your own)..
Instructions to make Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup:
- Turn your slow cooker onto low, and add the stock and garlic puree..
- Chop all your veggies and slow cook for around 6 hours..
- Blend your veggies up, and add your cream cheese. Blend again until smooth..
- Grate about 1/5 of a nutmeg (or about 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg) into your soup. I advise adding it gradually and testing until you are happy with the flavour..
- Serve and enjoy! For extra creaminess, add a swirl of creme fraiche or quark to the top when serving..
If you find this Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.