Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mango and Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango and Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. Even more important than entirely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mango and chicken curry recipe. To cook mango and chicken curry you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mango and Chicken Curry:
- Get 3 of chicken breasts chopped up.
- Use 1 tablespoon of mango powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Take of Chopped up fresh coriander.
- Take 1 of green mango (get one which isn’t too ripe).
- Use 1 teaspoon of tumeric.
- Get 1 can of low fat coconut milk.
- Use 3 cloves of fresh chopped garlic.
- Use 1 teaspoon of pink salt.
Steps to make Mango and Chicken Curry:
- Put a pan on the stove on medium heat, add a teaspoon of ghee and start to brown off the chicken. After about 5 minutes add the salt and all the spices – cook off for a further 5 minutes..
- Add the coconut milk, stir well and cover.
- Simmer for 20 minutes. Serve with rice or quinoa. We cooked some quinoa and served with that, and some fat free Greek yogurt – yum!.
If you find this Mango and Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.