Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. You can cook chicken curry using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Curry:
- You need 500 gr of chicken breast or thigh with bone and skin.
- Provide 1 cup of potatoes.
- Take 1/2 cup of pumpkin.
- Get 3 of red chili or 1 bellpepper.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Take 1 tbs of curry powder.
- Use 200 ml of coconut milk.
- Use 300 ml of water.
- Provide of season: salt and sugar.
- You need 3 tbs of tomato paste.
- Provide of oil.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 stalk of curry leaves or 3 lime leaves.
- Prepare 3 cm of galangal, crushed.
- Use 1 of lemongrass, crushed.
- Provide 10 of fresh red cayenne pepper cut length wise.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes cut into chunks.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry:
- Pan fry with oil (5tbs) the chicken until nice golden color on each side then remove from the pan and set it aside.
- On the pan with leftover oil from the chicken add in onion, bay leaves, curry leaves, galangal, lemongrass and saute for 2 minute.
- Then add in chopped chili/bellpepper and garlic then stir, cook it for 1 minute.
- Add tomato paste, curry powder, water, and coconut milk then stir well continuously and bring to boil.
- Then add in 1 tbs salt and 2 tbs sugar and stir turn down the heat into shimmer.
- Add potato, pumpkin, and chicken to the pan and stir well and cover.
- Cook for about 15 minute then taste (add more salt or sugar if needed).
- Add cayenne and tomatoes and cook for another 10 to 15 minutes or so.
- And wallaa its doone..
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.