Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mexican beef bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mexican beef bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican beef bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. These types of nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional level is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican beef bake recipe. You can cook mexican beef bake using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican beef bake:
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Take 1 cup of taco sauce.
- Prepare 4 oz of can chopped green chiles drained.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 12 oz of whole kernel corn.
- Use 1/4 cup of sliced green onions.
- Get 1 cup of sliced olives.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Monteray Jack Cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of tortilla chips.
- Take 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Take 1 large of tomato diced.
Instructions to make Mexican beef bake:
- Heat oven too 400.
- In large skillet brown ground beef cook untill no longer pink add chili powder mix well..
- Remove from heat.; stir in taco sauce, green chilies and salt.
- In a small bowl combine corn and half of the green onions..
- In a 1 1/2 quart cassrole dish , layer half of the corn mixture, half beef, half olives, and half cheese..
- Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake 20 minutes.
- Garnish with sour cream and chips..
If you find this Mexican beef bake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.