Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Green Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most probably purchase a lot of food items out of habit. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken green curry recipe. To make chicken green curry you only need 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Green Curry:
- Get of Curry Paste.
- Take 1 cup of thai basil.
- Use 1 cup of cilantro stem on.
- Provide 1/2 cup of parsley.
- Prepare 15 of thai green chillies.
- Take 10 of lime leaves.
- Prepare 3 stalks of lemon grass.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh ginger.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of cumin.
- Get 2 tsp of corriander.
- Take 1 tbsp of white pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Use 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Use 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need of Chicken green curry.
- Take 4 of chicken breasts 1 cm cubes.
- Get 4 cans of coconut milk.
- Use 2 cups of carrots diced.
- Provide 2 of bell peppers julienned.
- Use 8 stalks of celery diced.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Take 4 cups of cooked thai rice.
Instructions to make Chicken Green Curry:
- Blend all curry paste ingredients in a food processor adding water as required to create a smooth paste.
- In a saucepan cook curry paste until most of the water content is reduced out and it looks more like a paste.
- Saute chicken breast with salt, pepper and olive oil..
- Add vegetables. Add coconut milk. Cook for 15-20 minutes over medium heat until vegetables are soft..
- Add green curry paste. Continue cooking and stirring until sauce has reduced.
- Serve green curry over rice.
If you find this Chicken Green Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.