Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Breakfast bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Breakfast bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be good for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast bake recipe. You can have breakfast bake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Breakfast bake:
- Get 1/2 cup of cooking oil.
- Take 4 of potatoes.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of peppers and onion mix (i use frozen).
- Take 1 cup of cooked chicken and ham.
- Get 8 of eggs beaten well.
- Provide 1 cup of 4 cheese mexican blend.
- Prepare 1 of tsp garlic powder.
- Take 1 of tsp chili powder.
Steps to make Breakfast bake:
- Use just enough oil to keep your potatoes from sticking.
- Cut potatoes into small cubes cook till almost done.
- Dice pepper onion mix and add to potatoes.
- Cut chicken and ham into cubes add to skillet.
- Add garlic powder and chili powder.
- Mix all together so that all items are evenly mixed in.
- Pour the 8 eggs over everything let cook for about 3 minutes on the stove.
- Put the cheese on top and put in oven for about 15 minutes take out and serve.
If you find this Breakfast bake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.