Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Brad's fix my boo boo, kinda Tuscan soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's fix my boo boo, kinda Tuscan soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's fix my boo boo, kinda Tuscan soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One wholesome option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's fix my boo boo, kinda tuscan soup recipe. You can cook brad's fix my boo boo, kinda tuscan soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's fix my boo boo, kinda Tuscan soup:
- Prepare 1 lb of ground chorizo sausage, browned and drained.
- Get 1 1/4 lbs of ready to go spinach and ricotta stuffed tortellini.
- Provide 1 lb of roasted asparagus, cut 1 ".
- Use 3 of medium red potatoes.
- Use 2 1/2 lbs of failed spare ribs. 😅.
- Prepare 1 tbs of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Use Dash of white pepper.
- Provide 1 tbs of dehydrated onion.
- Prepare 4 strips of meaty bacon, chopped.
- Use 1 pt of heavy cream.
- You need 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Provide 2 cups of chopped baby kale.
Instructions to make Brad's fix my boo boo, kinda Tuscan soup:
- So, the ribs are flanken style. Ribs cut thin. They were marinated in 1/4 cup each balsamic vinegar and worchestershire sauce, with a tbs minced garlic. Then glazed on the BBQ with 1/3 cup spicy brown mustard, 4 tbs brown sugar, and a dash of white pepper mixed together. The asparagus was roasted in the oven with olive oil, garlic powder, and steak seasoning..
- Place ribs in a soup pot. Cover with water. Bring to a boil. Simmer until tender. This took almost 2 1/2 hrs to get the ribs to give in. Stir often. Add water as needed..
- Prick potatoes all over with a fork. Microwave until just able to easily insert a fork into them. Don't overcook..
- At the 1 1/2 hr mark, add asparagus, bouillon, pepper, onion, and bacon..
- At the 2 hr mark, add chorizo, cream, garlic, and kale. 8 minutes before serving, add tortellini and potatoes. Cook 8 minutes. Serve while hot. Garnish with kale. Enjoy..
If you find this Brad's fix my boo boo, kinda Tuscan soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.