Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quinoa Taco Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quinoa Taco Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional state is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quinoa taco bake recipe. To cook quinoa taco bake you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Quinoa Taco Bake:
- You need 1 pound of Organic Grass Fed Beef.
- Provide 2 of medium Organic zucchini.
- Use 2 of whole Roasted Red Peppers.
- Use 2 cups of cooked Quinoa.
- Use 4 ounces of sliced mushrooms.
- Provide 1 can of Organic Black beans.
- Provide 1 cup of Organic Hot Salsa.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Organic chili powder.
- Take 1 1/2 teaspoons of Organic Cumin.
- Use 1/8 teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of Organic Pink Sea salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Pepper Jack cheese.
- Get 1 of Organic Red Onion.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
Instructions to make Quinoa Taco Bake:
- Place Quinoa in a mess strainer and rinse. Boil 1 1/2cups of water add 1 cup of Quinoa, cover and simmer for ten minutes..
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet on the stovetop. While it is simmering chop up the onions and mushrooms. Add the onions and mushrooms to the ground beef and sauté until the onions are transparent and the beef is browned..
- Grease a 10"x 15" casserole dish with coconut oil. Heat oven to 325 degrees..
- Slice and chop up the peppers and zucchini. Add them to the casserole dish. Add chili powder, cumin, pepper, salt and salsa..
- Drain the grease from the ground beef and add the beef, onions and mushrooms to the casserole dish..
- Open the beans and rinse the beans in a mesh strainer. Add them to the casserole dish..
- Add 2 cups of cooked Quinoa to the casserole dish and 1/2 cup of water stir to combine..
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. While it is cooking cut cheese into small pieces. After 20 minutes take out the casserole dish add cheese to the top. Bake another 20 minutes..
If you find this Quinoa Taco Bake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.