Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple, Healthy and Additive-Free Vegetable Soup Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple, Healthy and Additive-Free Vegetable Soup Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, just making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple, healthy and additive-free vegetable soup curry recipe. To cook simple, healthy and additive-free vegetable soup curry you only need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple, Healthy and Additive-Free Vegetable Soup Curry:
- Use 1 large of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 large of Carrot.
- Provide 1 large of Onion.
- Take 10 cm of Daikon radish.
- Use 200 ml of Tomato sauce.
- Take 1 of Dashi stock sachet.
- Get 1000 ml of Water.
- Use of Flavoring ingredients:.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 2 of to 4 tablespoons Curry powder.
- Get 1 of to 2 tablespoons Olive oil.
Instructions to make Simple, Healthy and Additive-Free Vegetable Soup Curry:
- Prepare the ingredients. Use vegetables of your choice. I used the vegetables listed above..
- This is my tomato sauce recipe "Tomato Sauce : Simply Simmer for a Rich, All-Purpose Sauce."..
- Cut the vegetables into even sizes..
- I use a pressure cooker for this. Put the vegetables and a bay leaf, if you have one, in a pressure cooker. Use a normal pot if you don't have a pressure cooker..
- Add the dashi stock sachet or you can make dashi stock beforehand and add to the pot. A bay leaf is optional, but I prefer using it..
- Pour 1000 ml of water in the pressure cooker. I like my pressure cooker because it cooks vegetables tender in a short time. It is a clever thing..
- Add 200 ml of tomato sauce. You can use a tin of tomato instead, but if you use it, reduce the water by 200 ml..
- Cover with a lid and bring to a boil. When the level of pressure is reached, cook over medium heat for 10 minutes. If you use a normal pot, cook until the vegetables are tender..
- Turn off the heat after 10 minutes. After the pressure is released, uncover. This picture shows how it is just after removing the lid..
- Add all the seasonings and stir gently with a wooden spatula. Turn on the heat until gently bubbling. Add some black pepper to taste..
- Start with 2 tablespoons of curry powder. Check the taste and add more if you like. Add some olive oil if you like. Do not use it if you are on a diet..
If you find this Simple, Healthy and Additive-Free Vegetable Soup Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.