Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Simple Cheesy Italian Baked Ziti recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Cheesy Italian Baked Ziti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Cheesy Italian Baked Ziti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple cheesy italian baked ziti recipe. To make simple cheesy italian baked ziti you only need 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Cheesy Italian Baked Ziti:
- You need 1 box of Garden Rotini Noodles (or whatever noodles you like).
- Provide 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Take 1 lb of Ground Chuck.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic Clove chopped finely.
- Take 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Use 1 large of Bell Pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sweet Basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Thyme.
- Take of Lawry's Season All Salt.
- You need of Lawry's Garlic Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Get 2 cup of Shredded parmesan cheese.
- Use 2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Take 4 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 2 can of Chopped tomatoes.
- You need 2 cup of Basil and onion Spaghetti sauce.
- Get 1 can of Tomato Paste.
- Get 2 cup of Italian cheese blend.
Steps to make Simple Cheesy Italian Baked Ziti:
- Pre-heat oven to bake at 375°.
- Spray cooking pan with non stick spray and set to the side..
- Bring water to boil for noodles. Once water is hot, add noodles and cook until tender..
- Mix all spices, onion, bell pepper, garlic, ground beef and ground Chuck together. Mix thoroughly before Browning meat..
- Brown meat. Once meat is Brown set to side..
- Mix Italian blend cheese, cheddar cheese and parmesan cheese with the meat in a large bowl..
- Once cheese has been added, then add the tomatoes, spaghetti sauce and tomato paste to the meat. Stir together thoroughly..
- Add meat mix to baking pan in its entirety. Add noodles and then mix the meat with the noodles until all ingredients are blended together..
- Add mozzarella cheese to the top of the bake. (I add some extra sprinkles of oregano as well).
- Bake at 375° for 45 minutes to an hour, depending upon how Brown you prefer your cheese..
If you find this Simple Cheesy Italian Baked Ziti recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.