Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken paella recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken paella recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken paella recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. Even more crucial than entirely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken paella recipe. You can have chicken paella using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken paella:
- You need of Irish potatoes.
- Provide of Chicken.
- Get of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Fresh pepper.
- Use of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Onions.
- Prepare of Curry.
Instructions to make Chicken paella:
- Wash, peel potato and boil with a little salt..
- Wash chicken, cut into small bits, chop onions, blend pepper.
- Steam meat with onions, pepper, seasonings, curry. Allow to extract it's water and absorb it back in with the spices and afterwards add a little more water for it to cook properly..
- When Irish and meat is cooked soft, put vegetable oil in a pan and heat up then add onions n stir, add a little fresh pepper, add the chicken and stir continuously so it doesn't boil.
- Then add Irish potatoes,, seasonings, a bit of curry powder and stir, add the chicken stock and cover to boil and dry..
- Serve with a cold drink and enjoy..
If you find this Chicken paella recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.