Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Banana Cinnamon muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Cinnamon muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Cinnamon muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health rewards. Various vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana cinnamon muffins recipe. To cook banana cinnamon muffins you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana Cinnamon muffins:
- Prepare 4 cups of flour.
- Get Half of cup of brown sugar and half cup white sugar.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Provide 1/2 of tspn of bicarbonate.
- Provide 2 of tspn of baking powder.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Use 2000 g of Rama Original.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Take 2 of Bananas.
- Get 1 cup of milk or maas.
Instructions to make Banana Cinnamon muffins:
- Preheat oven to 180°C Mix butter and sugar.
- Add beaten eggs and vanilla essence and milk mix together well..
- Add mashed Banana.
- Add flour, bicarbonate, baking powder and cinnamon and mix all well until creamy..
- Put your mixture on muffin pans 1 scoop per hole..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes on 170°C.
If you find this Banana Cinnamon muffins recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.