Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Awesome cheesy baked ziti recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Awesome cheesy baked ziti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Awesome cheesy baked ziti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Several nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to awesome cheesy baked ziti recipe. You can have awesome cheesy baked ziti using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Awesome cheesy baked ziti:
- Provide 1 box of ziti or penne noodles.
- Prepare 1 lb of sour cream.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 can of jar spaghetti sauce.
- Provide 6 oz of shredded mozzarella.
- Take 3 tbsp of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Take 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need of fresh ground pepper.
- Provide 2 tbsp of balsamic or red wine vinegar.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 16 of each sliced provolone cheese.
Instructions to make Awesome cheesy baked ziti:
- Line a 9 x 13 (or larger) casserole pan with Reynolds casserole liner foil/paper. If you don't have this make sure to coat pan with cooking spray..
- Boil pasta until al dente, drain and set aside..
- In a large skillet brown the ground beef..
- Add chopped onions to the ground beef and saute until the onions are translucent..
- Drain beef mixture in a colander, set aside..
- Add 2 jars of your favorite spaghetti sauce, beef mixture and 2 tablespoons of vinegar to the skillet. Set aside..
- In medium mixing bowl stir together the sour cream, parmesan and mozzarella cheeses, Italian seasoning, ground pepper and 1tsp garlic powder..
- Drizzle a small amount add the spaghetti sauce mixture in the bottom of the lined pan to keep pasta from sticking..
- Place half the pasta in the pan..
- Layer half of the sauce mixture on top of the pasta..
- Lay eight slices of provolone cheese to cover the sauce mixture..
- Soon half the sour cream/cheese mixture over the provolone and spread out..
- Layer the last of the noodles, then sauce mixture, then 8 slices of provolone and last of the sour cream/cheese mixture..
- Bake in a 350° pre-heated oven for 30 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and cheese is melted..
If you find this Awesome cheesy baked ziti recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.