Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas! recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys pan-fried toasties with loads of filling ideas! recipe. To make vickys pan-fried toasties with loads of filling ideas! you need 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas!:
- Provide 2 of medium cut slices of bread, see my free from recipe link below.
- Use of sunflower spread / butter as required.
- Prepare of Savoury Filling Combo Ideas.
- You need of Cheese, ham & pineapple.
- Take of Cooked chicken, cheese & pesto.
- Provide of Cheese and pickle.
- Provide of Cooked sausage, cheese & baked beans.
- Get of Cheese and tomato.
- Get of Cooked bacon, cheese & worcestershire sauce.
- Use of Cheese and pre-fried onions.
- Provide of Cooked turkey, cheese and cranberry sauce.
- Prepare of Cheese, corned beef and coleslaw.
- Provide of Cooked chicken, cheese and roasted peppers.
- Take of Tuna and cheese.
- Take of Chorizo, cheese, avocado and salsa.
- Prepare of Cheese & cooked sliced beetroot.
- You need of Cooked leftover mac & cheese.
- Prepare of Chips / Fries & cheese.
- Provide of Cooked burger patty, tomato ketchup & cheese.
- Get of Dessert Filling Combo Ideas.
- Provide of Sliced bananas and chocolate spread.
- Provide of Canned fruit pie filling, cream cheese & powdered sugar.
- Prepare of Sliced strawberries, blueberries, cream cheese & powdered sugar.
- Prepare of Grated apple & raisins, cream cheese & powdered sugar.
Instructions to make Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas!:
- Butter the slices of bread thickly on one side each. You can use garlic butter for added flavour. See my link here for a recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338020-vickys-quick-white-oven-bread-with-variations-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357071-vickys-savoury-compound-butters-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free.
- Put one slice into a frying pan,buttered side down.
- Top with a generous layer of cheese then any other fillings you'd like to add. I also like to shake some Worcestershire sauce on before adding the cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335730-vickys-coconut-milk-cheddar-cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- Put the other slice of bread on top, buttered side up. Turn the heat on to medium.
- Fry for 2 minutes until golden then flip, press down and fry another 2 minutes on the other side.
- Let rest a minute before cutting into triangles and serve. Add chips / fries and a side salad for a satisfying lunch.
- Anything that goes on a pizza will work in a toastie. Use different cheeses for different ingredients like a mexican cheese with chicken and roasted peppers, brie with turkey and cranberry sauce or goats cheese with parma ham and pear for a posh vibe!.
- Dessert toasties are great served with custard or ice cream. Just mix the cream cheese with powdered sugar to taste then spoon a few tablespoons over the fruit filling https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/346731-vickys-coconut-cream-cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332987-vickys-vanilla-custard-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332956-vickys-vanilla-ice-cream-with-flavour-variations-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354252-vickys-homemade-sunflower-butter-alternative-for-peanut-butter https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367890-vickys-homemade-nutella-no-nut-chocolate-spread.
If you find this Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas! recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.