Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cheesy Baked Ziti recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Baked Ziti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Baked Ziti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most probably purchase lots of food items out of habit. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One healthy substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy baked ziti recipe. You can have cheesy baked ziti using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Baked Ziti:
- Provide 1 box of ziti noodles.
- Get 8 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- Provide 1 lb of spicy sausage.
- Use 1 medium of sized onion.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- Get 2 can of tomato paste.
- Take 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- Use 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper (optional – I like to spice it up!).
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of fresh parsley.
- You need 2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Get 3 cup of mozzerella cheese.
Instructions to make Cheesy Baked Ziti:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large pot add water, salt, and ziti noodles. Cook til al dente, drain and set aside. (I toss with a tsp. oil to prevent sticking).
- In skillet or medium pot, over medium heat, add sausage and onion and cook til brown then drain..
- Add garlic to sausage and onion and give a stir to soften..
- Add tomato paste, tomato sauce, and 1 cup water to sausage mixture. Stir until mixture is smooth..
- Add Italian seasoning, oregano, garlic powder, cayenne pepper and salt..
- Bring sauce to a slow boil and turn down to simmer for 5-10 minutes..
- Add fresh parsley and stir..
- In 9×11 baking dish add noodles, sauce, 2 cups parmesan cheese and 2 cups mozzarella cheese. Stir all until thoroughly mixed..
- Top with 1 cup remaining mozzerella cheese..
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes..
- Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes and serve..
If you find this Cheesy Baked Ziti recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.