Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Dry Curry with Eggplant and Tomato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dry Curry with Eggplant and Tomato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dry curry with eggplant and tomato recipe. You can have dry curry with eggplant and tomato using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dry Curry with Eggplant and Tomato:
- Use 200 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Take 3 of Eggplant – small Japanese type.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- Use 20 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic (grated).
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger (grated).
- Take 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Take 3 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Use 1/2 can of Canned whole tomatoes.
- Use 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Get 1 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Get 1 of as much as you want Hot cooked rice.
Instructions to make Dry Curry with Eggplant and Tomato:
- Finely chop the onion. Dice the eggplant and carrots to 1 cm. Grate the garlic and ginger. (You can use garlic and ginger paste from a tube)..
- Heat butter, garlic and ginger over medium heat. When fragrant, add the onion..
- Cook the onions slowly over medium-low heat until golden brown, being careful not to burn them..
- When the onions turn golden brown, add eggplant and carrots and stir fry quickly..
- Add ground meat, sprinkle lots of salt and pepper, and stir fry (use Krazy Salt if you have it)..
- When the meat changes color, add curry powder and mix together. Refer to the "Helpful Hints" for curry powder use..
- Add canned tomatoes and soup stock cube and mix. Cook for about 5-10 minutes until the moisture evaporates. Keep watching it and stir occasionally..
- Add ketchup, Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce, sugar and cook for 2-3 more minutes. (Taste for flavor and consistency and adjust as needed)..
- On a plate with rice, pour in the finished curry on top, and it's done. In the photo, I sprinkled dried parsley on the rice. You could also top it with a soft poached egg..
If you find this Dry Curry with Eggplant and Tomato recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.