Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Chicken Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chicken Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chicken sauce recipe. To make curry chicken sauce you need 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry Chicken Sauce:
- Prepare of Chicken.
- Take of Coconut Milk.
- Use of Irish potatoes.
- You need of Curry.
- Take of Cooking spoon peanut oil.
- Use of Carrots diced.
- Get of green beans diced.
- Prepare of Green peas.
- Use of Sweet corn.
- Prepare of Spring onions.
- Prepare of Bulb onions.
- Provide of Maggi seasoning.
- Get of Thyme.
- Use of Italian seasoning (optional).
- Get of Rosemary.
- Prepare of Chicken seasoning.
- Take of Ginger chopped.
- You need of Garlic chopped.
- Provide of Chicken broth as desired.
- Get of Salt.
- Use of Water as required.
Steps to make Curry Chicken Sauce:
- Wash chicken, cut into tiny bite sizes, put in a clean pot, add spices, onions, ginger and garlic and steam till cooked. After cooking, remove chicken in a plate and put broth in another plate..
- Wash and dice all veggies, season with a little spice and stir fry for two minutes in very little oil and set aside.
- In a wok, over low heat, add oil then add in curry and stir for 1 minute. Do not allow curry to burn. Add in coconut milk, then chicken broth and potatoes and allow to boil. Add little water here if the chicken broth you have is little and cannot make enough sauce..
- Add your pre-cooked chicken to the boiling sauce. The potatoes will cook and dissolve as they will serve as a thickener for the sauce. You can choose to dissolve cornflour or normal flour in water and use as a thickener instead of using Irish potatoes..
- Once your sauce starts boiling, season with your herbs and spices and allow to cook for another five minutes after which you add the stir fried veggies to it, stir and allow to simmer for a minute then turn off heat..
- If using canned peas and sweet corn, do not add to the fresh veggies when stir frying, add them last to your sauce after putting in the cooked veggies, just before you stir simmer for a minute and turn off heat.
- Serve with rice, sweet potatoes or any dish of your choice. Happy Eating!.
If you find this Curry Chicken Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.