Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Winter Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Winter Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to winter minestrone soup recipe. To make winter minestrone soup you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Winter Minestrone Soup:
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, peeled & diced.
- Use 1 of garlic clove, sliced.
- Use 2 of carrots, peeled & diced.
- Get 1 of leek, shredded.
- Use 400 g of tinned tomatoes.
- Use 800 mls of vegetable stock.
- Take 100 g of shredded cabbage.
- Use 400 g of cannellini beans.
- Use 80 g of wholemeal spaghetti.
- Take of Fresh parsley.
- Provide of Salt & pepper.
Steps to make Winter Minestrone Soup:
- In a large soup pan, gently fry the onions, garlic, carrots and leek in the olive oil for 10 minutes..
- Add the stock and tinned tomatoes to the pan and simmer for another 10 minutes..
- Use your hands to break the spaghetti into short pieces, add them to the soup pan with the shredded cabbage and cannellini beans..
- Simmer gently for a further 10 minutes or until the spaghetti is just cooked, with a bit of bite. Stir in a handful of fresh parsley and season to taste with salt and pepper..
If you find this Winter Minestrone Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.