Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Eggplant and Tomato Keema Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Eggplant and Tomato Keema Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One nutritious option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy eggplant and tomato keema curry recipe. You can have easy eggplant and tomato keema curry using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Eggplant and Tomato Keema Curry:
- Prepare 200 grams of Ground pork.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Use 3 of Eggplants (slim Japanese type).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Grated garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Grated ginger.
- Take 1 of Olive oil.
- Get 200 ml of ☆Water.
- Take 1 of ☆Bay leaf.
- Take 1 can of ☆Canned tomatoes.
- Get 1 of ☆Consomme Soup stock cube.
- Take 3 of pieces ☆Ready-made curry roux.
- Get 1 of Seasonings (Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce).
- Use 1 of Your favourite spices.
- Take 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Easy Eggplant and Tomato Keema Curry:
- Mince the onion. Cut the eggplants vertically into 4, then cut into 1 cm pieces..
- Heat olive oil in a pot, and add garlic and ginger. Add the minced onion and stir-fry..
- When oil is evenly absorbed to the pan contents, add the ground meat, lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper, and continue stir-frying..
- When the colour of the ground meat starts to change, add eggplants, and briefly stir-fry. Add all the ☆ ingredients..
- Simmer for about 10 minutes until thickened while skimming off the scum..
- Add your favourite spices or seasonings, then it's done..
- Grated cheese makes the dish delicious!!.
- This vegetable-filled dry curryis also recommended..
If you find this Easy Eggplant and Tomato Keema Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.