Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Beefy Mushroom Steak Bites over Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beefy Mushroom Steak Bites over Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beefy Mushroom Steak Bites over Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beefy mushroom steak bites over rice recipe. You can cook beefy mushroom steak bites over rice using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beefy Mushroom Steak Bites over Rice:
- Take 2 lbs of steak bites.
- Take 2 lbs of baby portabellas sliced.
- Use of Onion sliced.
- Take of Garlic chopped.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare 2 of beef bouillon cubes.
- Use of Water.
- Take of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of Lite soy sauce.
- You need of Kitchen bouquet.
- Prepare of Red wine (your choice).
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
- Use of Cracked black pepper.
- You need leaves of Bay.
Steps to make Beefy Mushroom Steak Bites over Rice:
- Put some olive oil and butter in a skillet and saute the mushrooms on medium heat and continue to cook to your liking.
- Meanwhile saute the steak bites in a pot separately with some olive oil on medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and continue to stir around.
- Add the garlic salt, pepper, bay leaves, Worcestershire, soy sauce, beef bouillon, water and continue to stir.
- Add the mushrooms and incorporate with the meat then add the kitchen bouquet and red wine and continue to cook on LO for about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile start cooking your rice you'll have time to do this while the steak bites are simmering.
- When the steak bites and rice are done spoon that rich meaty mushroomy gravy on top of the rice and ENJOY 😊😋❤️!!.
If you find this Beefy Mushroom Steak Bites over Rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.