Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Spanish chicken curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spanish chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spanish chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Almonds typically give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spanish chicken curry recipe. You can cook spanish chicken curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spanish chicken curry:
- Get 500 grm of chicken.
- You need 2 tbs of Chilli powder.
- Get 1 tbs of Dry oregano.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1 of Onion (thinly sliced).
- Get 2 tbs of Tomato puree.
- Take 1 of Yellow bell pepper (cut into cube).
- Prepare 1 tbs of Apple cider vinegar.
- Take 1/2 cup of Coconut milk.
- Take 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 4 tbs of Olive oil.
- You need Knob of butter.
- Provide 1 tsp of Sugar.
Steps to make Spanish chicken curry:
- Wash meat, add turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt and marinate for 30 min.
- In a deep pan pour 4tbs oil, add onion and fry until golden brown.
- Now add chicken and cook in a medium flame for 15 min. Stir often. Add tomato puree, oregano, cumin powder, bell pepper and cook for 5 min,.
- Add 1 cup of water, salt and cook in low flame until chicken become soft.
- Now add coconut milk, and vinegar, and cook for 5 min, and remove the pan.
- Add knob of butter and sugar and your chicken curry is ready to serve.
If you find this Spanish chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.