Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Oil-Free/Fat-Free Savory Zucchini Cheese Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oil-Free/Fat-Free Savory Zucchini Cheese Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most probably buy many items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One wholesome substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oil-free/fat-free savory zucchini cheese muffins recipe. You can cook oil-free/fat-free savory zucchini cheese muffins using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oil-Free/Fat-Free Savory Zucchini Cheese Muffins:
- You need 1 of Cup/125 Grams All-purpose flour.
- You need 1 of Medium unpeeled Zucchini (Grated).
- Provide 1 of Small Orange Bell Pepper (Finely diced).
- Prepare 1 Cup of Cheddar Cheese (Grated).
- Take 2 of Large Eggs.
- Take 1 Tsp of or As per taste Pepper.
- Use 1 Tsp of or As per taste Salt.
- Provide 2 Tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Red Chilli Flakes.
Instructions to make Oil-Free/Fat-Free Savory Zucchini Cheese Muffins:
- Preheat the oven at 200°C/400°F.
- Combine the All-purpose flour, Baking Powder, Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder & Red Chilli Flakes in a small bowl..
- Whisk the eggs in a large mixing bowl..
- Add the grated Zucchini *(do not squeeze the juice out), diced Bell Pepper followed by the grated Cheese. Mix well with a spatula..
- Add half of the All-Purpose flour mixture. Mix until combined using a spatula..
- Add the remaining half of the Flour. Mix until combined well..
- Line the cavities of the muffin pan with parchment paper liners..
- Note: If you don’t have parchment paper liners, then you will need to lightly grease the Muffin Pan with melted butter or oil..
- Spoon the zucchini mixture into the prepared muffin pan until almost full..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. A toothpick inserted in the center should come out clean. If not, then keep the muffin pan back into the switched off oven for 5 minutes..
- Enjoy warm! Bon Appètit!!.
If you find this Oil-Free/Fat-Free Savory Zucchini Cheese Muffins recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.