Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Asian Baked Turkey Bites recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asian Baked Turkey Bites recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to asian baked turkey bites recipe. To cook asian baked turkey bites you only need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Asian Baked Turkey Bites:
- Get 1 of large turkey breast, diced into 1" chunks.
- Use 1 cup of buttermilk, divided.
- Provide 3 tbsp of chili paste.
- Use 2/3 cup of rice vinegar.
- Take of salt.
- Use of pepper.
- Get 1/4 cup of honey.
- Use 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Use 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Get 3 tbsp of grated ginger.
- Provide 1 tsp of chili oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chili paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced scallion greens.
- Use 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
Steps to make Asian Baked Turkey Bites:
- Put the turkey chunks in a ziplock bag with 1/2 cup butte milk, 1 tbsp chili paste, and 1/4 cup rice vinegar. Refrigetate for 4 hours up to overnight..
- When you're turkey is done marinating set up three bowls. One with your whole wheat flower, one with egg white mixed with 2 tbsp buttermilk, and a tsp flour, and one with bread crumbs. Preheat oven to 350F (~175C).
- Coat the turkey pieces by first covering in flower, then egg mixture then bread crumbs. For more details on this method, please see my Baked Chicken Parmesan Recipe..
- Transfer each turkey bite to a plate after breading. For more details on this method, please see my Baked Chicken Parmesan Recipe..
- Place the turkey on wire racks and then cook in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until the turkey bites reach an internal temperature of about 160F..
- While the turkey is cooking you can prepare the sauce. Combine honey, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, chili oil, remaining chili paste, soy sauce, remaining rice vinegar in a sauce pan, cook over medium high heat until boiling. Combine corn starch with 1/8 cu water and mix well. Then add corn starch to the sauce. Making a slurry with the corn starch first will prevent clumping. Reduce heat and simmer until the turkey bites are ready..
- Remove turkey from the oven and place in a container with a lid..
- Pour sauce over turkey bites, cover and toss to coat. Garnish with scallion greens and sesame seeds..
If you find this Asian Baked Turkey Bites recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.