Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked bun in Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked bun in Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked bun in cooker recipe. To cook baked bun in cooker you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked bun in Cooker:
- Use 2 of burger bun.
- Provide 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of mix veggies…..Carrot,tomato cauliflower, potato boiled.
- Provide of Peas boiled black chana boiled.
- Take 2 of green chilli chopped.
- You need of Coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 of black pepper powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of bhuna jeera powder.
- Take 1 tsp of fresh malai.
Steps to make Baked bun in Cooker:
- Veggies ko wash kar ke barik kat le..
- Pan ko garam karein.Butter melt karein. Veggies ko 2 min ke lie saute karein.mix masale,malai and saute 2 min.green chilli or Coriander leaves se garnish karein..
- Cooker ko preheat karein.bun ke beech m cut lagayein1 tbsp veggies rakhein upper se butter dale or preheat cooker m bun bake karein..
- Lijiye masala veggies baked bun is ready to eat and serve..
- Note……My innovation is……Isme maine veggies ke. Sath sprouted black chana bhi add kia hai..
- Ye maine dinner m bnaya hai.Dinner light lena chahiye.isme veggies or sprouted black chana hai.without oil, healthy, tasty yummy, delious hai..
- Sath m aap 1 glass milk le saktein hai.(without malai).
- Thanks to all.
If you find this Baked bun in Cooker recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.