Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana chocolate Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana chocolate Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana chocolate muffins recipe. You can cook banana chocolate muffins using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana chocolate Muffins:
- Use 3 of ripe Bananas mashed.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Get 3/4 cup of shugar (pona cup).
- Provide 1 of egg (room temperature).
- Use 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/3 cup of oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/3 cup of Milk or dark chocolate.
Steps to make Banana chocolate Muffins:
- Mix wet ingredients together. Shugar, oil and egg..
- Beat it well. Mash bananas (bananas should be ripe). Then add mix dry ingredients flour, salt and baking soda..
- Add mashed bananas in egg mixture and mixed well. Then add mix both the dry and wet mixture together and mix with light hand. (Don't over mix)..
- Cut the chocolate into small pieces. Mix the chocolate into the better..
- Lined the cupcakes tray. Then pour the better into the cases.. then put it into the oven at 180° for 20 to 25 min..
- Check to insert the toothpick it should be comes out clean. Tasty banana chocolate muffins ready..
If you find this Banana chocolate Muffins recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.