Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Swiss Steak- ninja/slow cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Swiss Steak- ninja/slow cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything immediately or that you need to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot swiss steak- ninja/slow cooker recipe. To cook crockpot swiss steak- ninja/slow cooker you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Swiss Steak- ninja/slow cooker:
- Take 2 can of (normal size)Diced stewed tomato-hunts brand.
- Get 1 packages of Cube steak.
- Provide 1 of Green bell pepper- sliced into strips.
- You need 1 of Yellow onion- sliced into strips.
- Take 1 packages of Swiss steak seasoning-I didn't use whole pack.
- You need 1 can of MILD Rotel.
- Prepare as needed of Minced garlic.
- Provide As needed of Flour to baste steak in.
- Take As needed of favorite seasonings/herbs.
- Provide as needed of chopped Celery or celery flakes.
- You need as needed of Cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worchershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of or so of beef broth or water.
Instructions to make Crockpot Swiss Steak- ninja/slow cooker:
- First, I flour and season steaks, then cook just until the flour turns brown. I have a ninja cooking system that has the stovetop/oven etc built into my slow cooker. So I just do it in it on stovetop function. But if you don't, you can do the normal way on stovetop in a pan. Then put it in the slow cooker..
- Mix tomatoes, rotel, Worcestershire, peppers, onion, minced garlic, broth or water and some of the Swiss steak seasoning pk in crock pot..
- Cook on high 4 hours or low 6-8. Serve with steamed or cooked rice..
- Heres a pic of swiss steak seasoning pack i got from kroger..
If you find this Crockpot Swiss Steak- ninja/slow cooker recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.