Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Seafood stew with tomato and chorizo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seafood stew with tomato and chorizo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood stew with tomato and chorizo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many people neglect. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts and seeds. This reduces your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood stew with tomato and chorizo recipe. You can cook seafood stew with tomato and chorizo using 26 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood stew with tomato and chorizo:
- Prepare of Freshly baked bread.
- You need of Homemade butter.
- You need 1 kg of mussels.
- Take 250 g of clams.
- Provide 1 of fillet salmon.
- You need 1 of fillet cod.
- Get 1 of fillet haddock.
- Provide 2 of tubes calamari sliced into rings.
- Take of Fresh parsley.
- Provide of Fresh basil.
- You need of Stew.
- Get 200 g of chorizo diced.
- Prepare 1 of diced white onion.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Get 400 g of plum tomatoes.
- Prepare 400 g of chopped tomatoes.
- Provide 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Get 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Take 1 tsp of origanum.
- Get of Salt.
- Use of Pepper.
- Prepare of Smoked paprika.
- Take 250 ml of Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Take 50 g of sugar.
- Use 500 ml of water.
Steps to make Seafood stew with tomato and chorizo:
- Brown onions and garlic in olive oil. Add splash of water to soften. Add tomatoes, paste, sugar and origanum then simmer. Season with salt, pepper and smoked paprika..
- Add water and bring to the boil. Remove from heat and using a hand blender, blitz the sauce until very smooth. Add mustard and stir well. Add the wine and mix through..
- Brown the chorizo in oil and fry king prawns with a 1 tsp butter. Once the prawns have discoloured, add the tomato stew and bring to a simmer. Add all the fish except the calamari, clams and mussels. Add the mussels and clams and place a lid to steam. Once the mussels start opening add the calamari and leave for two to three minutes until the calamari has changed colour..
- Serve the stew in a deep dish with freshly sliced or torn herbs sprinkled on top. Enjoy with torn bread and butter..
If you find this Seafood stew with tomato and chorizo recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.