Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Idli Upma recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Idli Upma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Idli Upma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything immediately or that you have to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to idli upma recipe. You can cook idli upma using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Idli Upma:
- Provide 4 of left over idlis.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped onions.
- Take Handful of curry patta.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 pinch of hing.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of idli chilli powder (gun powder).
Steps to make Idli Upma:
- First crumble the four idli.
- Now take oil in pan add mustard seeds hing curry leaves let it crackle now add onions with pinch of salt and cook well..
- Once cooked add chilli powder and idli chilli powder mix well and then add the crumbled idli.. mix well and serve hot. (Optional two drops of lime juice before serving can be added).
If you find this Idli Upma recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.