Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Breakfast Omelette with a side of spiced baked potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Omelette with a side of spiced baked potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making a couple of small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. Although you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast omelette with a side of spiced baked potatoes recipe. You can cook breakfast omelette with a side of spiced baked potatoes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Breakfast Omelette with a side of spiced baked potatoes:
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion chopped.
- Take 1 of small tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper chopped (optional).
- Provide 1 pinch of salt to taste.
- Take 1 pinch of black pepper (1/8 tsp).
- Use 1/2 (1 cup) of chopped green bell pepper.
- Get of Tomato slices and green bell pepper strips for presentation.
- Provide 1 of large potato thinly sliced.
- Take of Enough oil.
- Use of Tumeric powder.
Instructions to make Breakfast Omelette with a side of spiced baked potatoes:
- In a bowl, wisk together the eggs, onions, pepper, tomato, bell pepper, some salt and black pepper..
- Heat some oil in a pan and fry the omelette mix. About 2 minutes on each side(use a large flat plate to help you flip).
- In another bowl, put in the potatoes, add a tsp of oil, sprinkle some salt, black pepper, and a pinch of tumeric powder. Give it a good mix.
- Arrange the potatoes on a baking rack, place in a microwave for 10 minutes or in a preheated 100°c oven for 5-6 minutes.
If you find this Breakfast Omelette with a side of spiced baked potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.