Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tasty Strawberry Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tasty Strawberry Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tasty strawberry muffins recipe. To make tasty strawberry muffins you need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Tasty Strawberry Muffins:
- Provide 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take Pinch of salt.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Prepare Half of a cup granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tbs of vanilla essence.
- Provide Half of a cup butter/margarine.
- You need Half of a cup whole milk.
- Prepare of Finely chopped strawberries (about 6) add more to your liking.
- You need 1 pinch of bicarbonate of soda.
Instructions to make Tasty Strawberry Muffins:
- In a bowl add sugar and butter/margarine and cream for a minute or 2 using a hand mixer.
- Add the eggs one by one and mix.
- Add the vanilla essence and milk.
- In a different bowl add sifted all purpose flour baking powder and bicarbonate of soda and mix.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients bmin batches and mix. Careful not to over mix.
- Finely chop the strawberries and add mix with a spatula.
- Pour the mixture into greased and floured muffin cups. Fill 3/4 way..
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c for 30 mins or until well baked..
- Serve with a hot cup of tea 😋.
If you find this Tasty Strawberry Muffins recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.