Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and veg javanese curry recipe. You can cook chicken and veg javanese curry using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry:
- Take 1/2 kg of chicken breast (diced).
- Take 2 of carrots (sliced).
- You need 100 gr of green peas.
- Prepare 2 of lemongrass.
- Get 4 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 200 ml of water.
- Prepare 300 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 2 of cardamom.
- Provide 1 of star anise.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Take of Grounded spices:.
- Use 1/2 of red onion.
- Take 5 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 5 of red long chili.
- Take 2 cm of ginger.
- Prepare 3 cm of turmeric.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Provide 3 of candle nuts.
Steps to make Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry:
- Ground all the grounded spices using a blender..
- Preheat a pot with cooking oil, add grounded spices, stir until well cooked, add lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, cinnamon stick, bay leaves, star anise, curry powder, salt, sugar, pepper, and cardamom, mix them well..
- Add a water, chicken breast diced, wait until the chicken cooked well..
- Add sliced carrots and green peas, wait until all the vegetables cooked. Stir occasionally..
- Ready to serve with rice or the side..
If you find this Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.