Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Drumstick leaves soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drumstick leaves soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to drumstick leaves soup recipe. You can cook drumstick leaves soup using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Drumstick leaves soup:
- Take 1 cup of Drumstick leaves – (plucked and cleaned).
- Take 1 of Tomato – chopped roughly.
- Prepare 1 of Onion – chopped into cubes.
- Provide 1/2 inch of Ginger – piece.
- Prepare 4 – 5 cloves of Garlic -.
- Provide handful of Coriander leaves -.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Black peppercorns -.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Mustard -.
- Use of Salt – as needed.
- Get 4 tsps of Oil -.
- Use 2.5 cups of Water -.
- Provide 1 cup of water Whey – (Optional).
Steps to make Drumstick leaves soup:
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan. Fry onions, ginger and garlic till onions turn translucent.
- Add tomatoes and little salt. Fry till tomatoes soften.
- Add black pepper and coriander leaves. Mix well for 2 minutes.
- Switch off the stove and let it cool.
- Once cooled, grind to a smooth paste with enough water.
- Heat another broad pan. Add 2 tsp oil. Fry mustard till it splutters well.
- Add drumstick leaves and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add water to cover the drumstick leaves completely (around 2.5 cups).
- Once the water starts to boil, add the tomato+onion paste and required salt..
- Mix well and cover the pan..
- Let it boil in medium flame for 10-15 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, open the lid and mix well. If you have whey water in hand, add at this stage. I had just made some paneer and so decided to add the whey water..
- Let it boil for another 2-3 minutes.
- Strain it thoroughly using a sieve and press the greens using the back of a ladle.
- Serve hot..
If you find this Drumstick leaves soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.