Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys pan-fried toasties with loads of filling ideas! recipe. You can have vickys pan-fried toasties with loads of filling ideas! using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas!:
- Use 2 of medium cut slices of bread, see my free from recipe link below.
- You need of sunflower spread / butter as required.
- Take of Savoury Filling Combo Ideas.
- Provide of Cheese, ham & pineapple.
- Take of Cooked chicken, cheese & pesto.
- You need of Cheese and pickle.
- Provide of Cooked sausage, cheese & baked beans.
- Use of Cheese and tomato.
- Use of Cooked bacon, cheese & worcestershire sauce.
- You need of Cheese and pre-fried onions.
- Use of Cooked turkey, cheese and cranberry sauce.
- You need of Cheese, corned beef and coleslaw.
- You need of Cooked chicken, cheese and roasted peppers.
- Use of Tuna and cheese.
- Prepare of Chorizo, cheese, avocado and salsa.
- Take of Cheese & cooked sliced beetroot.
- You need of Cooked leftover mac & cheese.
- Provide of Chips / Fries & cheese.
- Prepare of Cooked burger patty, tomato ketchup & cheese.
- Provide of Dessert Filling Combo Ideas.
- Take of Sliced bananas and chocolate spread.
- Get of Canned fruit pie filling, cream cheese & powdered sugar.
- Use of Sliced strawberries, blueberries, cream cheese & powdered sugar.
- Provide of Grated apple & raisins, cream cheese & powdered sugar.
Instructions to make Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas!:
- Butter the slices of bread thickly on one side each. You can use garlic butter for added flavour. See my link here for a recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338020-vickys-quick-white-oven-bread-with-variations-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357071-vickys-savoury-compound-butters-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free.
- Put one slice into a frying pan,buttered side down.
- Top with a generous layer of cheese then any other fillings you'd like to add. I also like to shake some Worcestershire sauce on before adding the cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335730-vickys-coconut-milk-cheddar-cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- Put the other slice of bread on top, buttered side up. Turn the heat on to medium.
- Fry for 2 minutes until golden then flip, press down and fry another 2 minutes on the other side.
- Let rest a minute before cutting into triangles and serve. Add chips / fries and a side salad for a satisfying lunch.
- Anything that goes on a pizza will work in a toastie. Use different cheeses for different ingredients like a mexican cheese with chicken and roasted peppers, brie with turkey and cranberry sauce or goats cheese with parma ham and pear for a posh vibe!.
- Dessert toasties are great served with custard or ice cream. Just mix the cream cheese with powdered sugar to taste then spoon a few tablespoons over the fruit filling https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/346731-vickys-coconut-cream-cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332987-vickys-vanilla-custard-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332956-vickys-vanilla-ice-cream-with-flavour-variations-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354252-vickys-homemade-sunflower-butter-alternative-for-peanut-butter https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367890-vickys-homemade-nutella-no-nut-chocolate-spread.
If you find this Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas! recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.