Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vickys Peach & Oat Breakfast Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Peach & Oat Breakfast Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Peach & Oat Breakfast Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys peach & oat breakfast muffins, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To make vickys peach & oat breakfast muffins, gf df ef sf nf you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Peach & Oat Breakfast Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Take 150 grams of gluten-free / plain flour.
- Prepare 45 g (1/2 cup) of rolled oats – save 2 tbsp from this for topping.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if using gluten-free flour.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/4 tsp baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of baking soda / bicarb.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Use 300 g of chopped peaches (1.5 cups chopped).
- Use 80 ml (1/3 cup) of milk of choice (I use rice milk).
- Provide 80 mls (1/3 cup) of maple syrup / agave / honey.
- Take 80 ml (1/3 cup) of melted sunflower spread / butter.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1 of banana, mashed or a beaten egg.
Steps to make Vickys Peach & Oat Breakfast Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F and line a 12 hole cupcake tin with paper cases.
- Mix the flour, oats, baking powder & soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt together.
- Gently stir in the chopped peaches.
- Mix the melted 'butter' with the milk, syrup, vanilla and banana / egg in a separate bowl.
- Carefully mix the wet ingredients in until just combined.
- Spoon the batter evenly into each case.
- Sprinkle the tops with the reserved 2 tbsp oats then bake for 18 – 20 minutes until golden.
- Let cool completely on a wire rack before enjoying. These can be wrapped and frozen for another day.
If you find this Vickys Peach & Oat Breakfast Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.